Monday, February 2, 2009

Week 6

Mabry is growing and changing so fast! I can't believe she'll be 6 weeks old tomorrow. Every day is more fun than the last and its so fun to watch her learn more about herself.
Some things she's discovered:
How to turn her head from one side to the other while she's laying on her tummy.
How to hold her head up and look at me
Kind of how to smile...although it's still mostly gas I think :)
That she doesn't like to quit eating to burp
That she loves movement
That she can put her hands in her mouth and suck on them


playing in my gym.
tummy time.

jealous.


These two pictures should actually be reversed. She really started going to town on her hand for the first time and it was really cute. Then I decided I don't know if I really want to enforce that habit because I can never take the hand away. So, I replaced it with her sucker, which she continued to hold in her mouth. Until she falls asleep of course and her hand falls down, and then the sucker goes with it. So, here comes the hand again....sheesh.








oh geez, ANOTHER picture?? I'm so embarrassed.





look jami i can almost hold this thing by myself.
Hope you enjoyed a glimpse of life at the Boatrights.





1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful!! I know you have to be loving everyday of being a mommy!! What a beautiful blessing!! Hope y'all are doing great!

    ReplyDelete