Thursday, January 29, 2009

First trip to Snyder as a party of 3!

Last weekend we decided to get out of the house and head to Snyder. There were a couple of people dying to see Mabry in particular...

You will notice that she is sleeping most if not all of these pictures. You would be worn out too after some of these visitors :) Of course the first picture is what she does best...just being a Daddy's girl.




I think I see some resemblence here (Is that how you spell that word?)


Keitha finally got to her while she wasn't upset and in the hospital!



Now the fun begins... Can you say "Over-stimulated"? Mabry can.
Who taught her these moves?




"D.J. Jax" rippin away





That smile is contagious!






Busted! Need I say more....







Hey Ty, Are you jealous?








I'm not sure...But it seems like this might be the look that goes with the ever constant thought in Jagger's mind - "What is going on now?"









Other not-so-crazy visitors.






















This is the life...


All in all it was a great trip. Mabry was awesome in the car...just slept the whole time. Other than being a little thrown off her schedule we have fully recovered. :)










2 comments:

  1. D.J. Jax is cracking me up! :) Mabry is so sweet. I'm glad that she is feeling better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My feelings are a little hurt that I didn't make the blog :(...haha!! It was great seeing you guys and Mabry is pretty much AMAZING!! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete