Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just because...

This has been the most fun week.  Mabry is really becoming alert and responding to different things.  She is starting to smile on purpose when we talk to her, and she LOVES the star lights up on her play gym.  When she gets really excited she raises her eyebrows really high and kicks her legs like crazy.  It's adorable.  Yesterday when I got her up from her nap she started smiling at me when I leaned over her bed and started talking to her.  Awww....
I know I'm supposed to have pictures to go with what I just told you - I'm working on it, ok?

But here are some just for fun.  By the way, she's 8 WEEKS OLD today!  Sheesh!




1 comment:

  1. Kasey, she is beautiful! I am adding ya'lls blog to ours tonight! I am so glad I came across it! Tell Jeremiah HEY!

    ReplyDelete