Thursday, April 2, 2009

Around the Boatright house....

Just thought I'd give you a little peek into what's been going on around here.  

As if we haven't been blown away everyday for the past 2 weeks, we had to get beat the other night.  That's right. Golf ball sized hail...twice.  It was about 10:30 pm and I was SURE I was about to have a crying baby to comfort back to sleep.  Nope. Not a peep.  Good girl.


Next.  My last little project...


Curious??
Stay tuned.

Bath time is super fun at our house.  Mabry LOVES the bath - just like her Momma.  She smiles and kicks and splashes the water on her face and looks at me like "What did you do?" I think the only time she's cried in the tub is in her very first bath.  Hopefully she will like the pool just as much this summer.  After the bath is not quite as fun, but we're getting better.  It's the pajama part that gets her.  Gowns....  Or maybe it's because she knows the food is next and just can't handle the wait...  Cute nevertheless.
I know I said she smile alot in the tub, and she really does.  Except when there's a big black thing in her face.  Then she's too busy trying to figure out what it is and can't smile.  
Nice mohawk, huh?  Yes, the hair is too long to stand up.  We could have a Pebbles do already, but I'm holding back.
Other happenings this week....

Trying to figure out this thing.  Or trying to figure out how I can get it in my mouth probably.
Getting the hang of Tummy Time

"What'choo talkin' bout Willis?"
I mean do I really need a caption here???
See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. What in the world are you cooking? I see confetti cake. My weakness. I am going to guess cupcake pops. If I am right, then that's crazy because I have been trying to get up the nerve to try them...

    Speaking of cake, icing, and sugar...Let's figure out a 5K to shoot for to run in. We could even take the kiddos in jogging strollers. Look for stuff in your area.

    ReplyDelete