Monday, June 1, 2009

Happy June 1st! (Where did May go?)

I can't believe it's already June! This is only our 2nd summer in the last 6 years that we haven't been in the Kanakuk world so it doesn't really seem like summer yet. I guess I keep waiting for camp to start or something....

This week is getting crazy already. Moving day is Saturday and I'm ready to have some organization back in my life!

Now for some much needed back-posting...

Ty's Graduation - May 11, 2009


Mabry was ready to G-O.
Cody - always there for you.







Nana Time

Edie came this week to hang out with Mabry and help us pack. She was a LIFESAVER and a huge help. I could not have done it without her! Love you Nana



Stephanie's Graduation - May 30, 2009



Okay there are way more pictures but blogger is not letting me put any more at the moment....check back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment