Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Long awaited...

My First Christmas!
My first bath..."What just happened?"












"I've got this Pappa wrapped around my finger already!"




















"I'll be a week old tonight!"









Uncle Ty and soon to be AUNT Natatlie!!! Congratulations you two!









On our way home..."So far I like the car"
































































Nothing compares...








"Me and Gram" Thanks Gram for EVERYTHING you've done and are doing. I couldn't do it without you!

Grandpas's first great-granddaughter




3 comments:

  1. Hi Kasey! I stumbled upon your blog yesterday and I am so glad I did. Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous! She truly is a stunning little girl! Enjoy!
    Love,
    Jenny Chandler-Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kasey, thanks for posting the pictures, when would be a good time to stop by?-Melissa Tomblin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kasey! I too stumbled on your blog from facebook :) Congratulations on such a beautiful little blessing! She's is absolutely gorgeous! I hope you are feeling well - happy new year!
    Brittany (Ernst) Coleman

    ReplyDelete